Tuesday 23 June 2009

Keta Diablo Thrilled To Be Here!

Hi everyone,

I'm so thrilled to be blogging with CherryD and my wonderful fellow authors. Blogging, as you know, is "the in thing" these days, and what a marvelous way to connect with others who share your love of the written word.

I'm Keta Diablo and I write erotica historical and fantasy for several publishers, Ravenous Romance, Noble Romance, Phaze Publishing and the Dark Roast Press.

I also write gay fiction and have a new series out through Phaze called CROSSROADS. The second novella in the series, Crossroads Revisited will be released June 28th by Phaze. If you'd like to know more about Frank and Rand (the main characters) please hop on over to my blog, The Stuff of Myth and Men and discover a new world of mystery and suspense.

Admittedly, the Crossroads series is not for the faint of heart. Number one, you have to love man-on-man-love, particularly stories that contain intense sexual scenes.


If this type of novel isn't for you, I'm sure you'd love Land of Falling Stars, an erotica historical novel released through (look under Once Upon A Time category), or Decadent Deceptions, another erotica historical released through Noble Romance. Decadent Deceptions finaled in the 2008 Molly Contest in the erotica category and features Morgan and Olivia. You can read more about both full-length novels at Keta's Keep, my erotica blog.


I'd love for you to follow me on Twitter and in turn, I'll follow you.

Thanks so much, CherryD for inviting me to participate in your new blog. I'm humbled and grateful.

Happy reading and have a wonderful summer everyone,

Namaste, Keta
Author Home

No comments:

Post a Comment